left channel wrote:
> Last week there was also serious stuttering on the new direct FLAC
> stream they've been testing. I haven't tried it this week. It's not as
> nice as the LMS app because there's no art or other metadata, and no
> Mellow mix. http://audio-3.radioparadise.com:8000/flac
>
> The stuttering and freezes in the LMS app started here the same time
> that option went live. I'm in California.

Yes, that's interesting. I remember now I had the same issues with the
FLAC stream last week and that's why I reverted back to the AAC URL
stream I always used to use. Thats been fine for over 9 hours listening
today. http://stream-uk1.radioparadise.com/aac-320

Perhaps there is a bandwidth problem at RP HQ?