I have had more stuttering on the FLAC URL than in the Plugin today.
The Plugin seems quite a bit more stable and runs for much longer before
I get a stutter but isn't 100%. I'd say without a doubt that the issues
are with RPs server(s).

I've now been listening to RP for about 9h straight. I did have two or three tracks ending prematurely. Other than that smooth sailing. Until just a minute ago, when I had a first stuttering event...

The RP server IP is in a block registered to HIVELOCITY, Inc. in Tampa
who provide Data / Server hosting facilities so I'm guessing that's
where the server is hosted.
Much to my surprise RP is being hosted on AWS - except for the actual streaming server. I would have assumed that serving up large flac files could highly profit from AWS' CDN. But I'm sure Bill has good reasons not do do so.

--

Michael