Paul Webster wrote:
> It is a web interface to LMS.
> Once installed, you can get to it by visiting
> http://lmsip:9000/material
> Where lmsip is IP address or hostname of your LMS server.
> It works well on desktop, tablet and mobile phone browsers and provides
> an interface that works well and looks good for controlling players.

Thanks. Next question is why would one need it? Or put personally, why
might I need it? I currently use my phone and Squeeze Ctrl to access and
control my Touch and Boom, and I use SB Player to access LMS running on
my computer and send music to my UE Boom bluetooth speaker via my
phone.

I ask because I've been in the squeezebox environment for 10 years and
just want to make sure I'm using it most effectively given the changes
to LMS and 3rd party software and hardware development over the past
years