Hi Michael,

I too am having some issues with Spotty login. I often have to remove
and add anew my Spotify credentials on the LMS Settings page in order to
be able to search and play music with Spotty. I have even automated the
removal and re-adding of the credentials with a cron job.

Furthermore, recently there are also occasional interruptions while
playing songs.

My server has armel architecture. I noticed that the new Spotty version
requires less server resources (and maybe might get rid of the
interruptions), but I understand is not supported for the armel
architecture. Will this change in the future?

Any suggestions for improving the experience welcome!

Many thanks!