Do you mean Spotify Protocol Handler plugin? I can remove that I thought
it was needed for SB Classic.

That's a legacy thing. It was necessary when there still was official Spotify support for the SB Radio/Touch, but not Classic. But about two years ago Spotify turned off that support, too. The SPH plugin became obsolete.

I then login to the LMS Spotify plug in settings page to see no
setrings, just the authenticate screen username and password. I input
both and it logins in, I now have access to the setting screen.

Hmm... that's really odd. Did this happen during the time you sent me the server.log for? Because I didn't see any sign of this.

--

Michael