philippe_44 wrote:
> For the ones who have "stuttering" problems, there are 2 types of
> issues
>
> 1- A song is skipped in its middle and audio move either to Bill's
> announcement or to another track ==> this is a TLS encryption problem in
> Bill's setup when stream pauses for too long. Nothing we can do on our
> side ==> I don't think this is what some of you describe
> 2- For stuttering, have you tried to put a really large streambuf (for
> the squeezelite users). Go large like 50MB (not the outputbuf) and see
> if it changes something. If it does not, you can help by capturing
> packets
>
> tcpdump -w radio.pcap host 23.29.117.2
>
> The file will be BIG and then you can use different tools to visualize
> it (I prefer Windows Wireshark) and look for gaps

Thanks. The skipping/reset problem is frustrating, as we'll need to
prove to Bill that the problem is not on the LMS end. But the stuttering
is happening to even on the direct FLAC url and via the RP website
player when set to FLAC, so I've been trying to report that directly on
the RP forum.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC