mherger wrote:

> Please give MAI 1.5.6 another try. Thanks!
>

> --
>
> Michael

1.5.6 looks good.
Enabled plugin
Restarted lms
Browsed artists, and most images are back, I think some (all!) are
different, and I also got some images for artists I’ve never had before.
I also did notice we still get the star icons as well as trumpet icons,
but I thought that meant the lookup didn’t work, as opposed to the image
of trumpet player when the artist wasn’t found? Regardless it’s
obviously looking up images differently
Started a full rescan and it’s working yay!
I’ll let you know if it fails, but looks like this did the trick.
Thanks again Michael for your awesome work for this community, greatly
appreciated!