mherger wrote:
> > The latest version of the MAI plugin makes it possible to consult the
> > .jpg files stored in the "cover" subdirectories.
> > Would it be possible to consult also .pdf files (booklets)?
>
> PDF browsing should be possible in the web UI already, or on (some)
> mobile apps.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Astonishing ... I tried with the standard web UI (Firefox on Windows)
and with the Material Skin plugin (Chrome on Android). No .pdf was
listed. Only .jpg files were displayed via the "Local Artwork" menu.

For info (I do not know if it's important), but every time I tried,
there was no .jpg file in the subfolder "cover": just a single file
booklet.pdf.