mherger wrote:
> > LMS is not fine for me ... So there must be something in combination
> > with a squeezebox duet and spotty and the lastest LMS ...
>
> So why don't you try 7.9.1? You keep claiming LMS was at fault, but
> refuse to prove it. And given the number of happy latest LMS & Spotty
> users out there I'm pretty sure it must be something else about your
> system. Eg. a Windows update, or an AV scanner update or whatever.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hello Michael,

I'm sorry but I'm not claiming it I know it ...
I already wrote three times that 7.9.1 is working and also older nigtly
builds (e.g. the one I use right now is from March this year..)
It is very easy to prove here on my system - I install a new one --> not
working. Installing an old one --> working.
No changes due to my configuraration AV Scannner or Windows system at
that time...
I see also that this is not a general problem .... (and if I have my
Duet powered off it is working with newer nightlies LMS with my four
other devices..)

My idea was to test with which nightly build this started to happen (on
my system) to give me (or you) an idea what might cause that....

best regards Tom