Ok, the only change which has to do with streaming is around fade-in.
Could you please play with those settings (turn all off etc.) to see
whether this makes any difference?

--

Michael

I do not use Fade-in - also played here a little bit around but makes no
difference.
I think I have to give up here - I do not understand it at all...
What I use: I have a Classic,Radio,Duet and Touch running syncronized and
a Boom running stand alone.
When I update and the Duet is not synced with the others then it's
working. Then I also can add it to the Group again.
But when I restart the whole window machine it happens again.
I have really no idea. Thanks for your suppport but I think I have to
except that there is no solution in sight...

Tom