cpd73 wrote:

> Mainly lazyness, plus I didn't want to have to deal with all the
> possible combinations. Earlier versions did check to see if TRACKNUM was
> included, and used that to determine whether to display the is in the
> queue. But, I removed this in favour of an option in the UI - as the now
> playing screen has a similar option.

I'm relying on the track ratings being displayed in the queue for
various use cases - including, but not limited to: getting an idea of
the overall quality of a mix, preview of unrated tracks coming up that
need rating, and choosing seed tracks for MusicIP mixes. Since you
mentioned you once had an option for this - could you give me a hint as
to what I would need to patch to make this work again in my local copy?

Thanks!