Shozzer wrote:
> Hi Craig. Just come across a little issue: when selecting individual
> tracks if I click the play button rather than add them to the playlist
> then other random tracks are added. Can you replicate this?

Do you mean; open three dotted menu on a track, select 'Select', only
have 1 track selected, then press the 'play' button in the sub-toolbar
(the that says "Select multiple Items / 1 Selected Item")? If so, nope -
this seems to work fine for me. (Although just noticed it backs out of
the track listing, back to alnum list).

Usually when random tracks are added, its because an incorrect track ID
was sent to LMS with the command. Perhaps clearing your browser cache
and reload? Does this *always* happen for you? Only on a specific track?