whitman wrote:
> Interesting, because the earlier Paradise FLAC streams I was using had
> Now Playing info.

The FLAC streams available via the LMS plugin have that info, as do the
low-res AAC Internet Radio streams. But this new FLAC Internet Radio
stream does not, and the previous test versions did not. From the 'RP
stream links page' (https://radioparadise.com/listen/stream-links):
"These links currently do not currently include stream metadata (song
title info). Not our choice. We would if we could." But Bill has
promised that API I mentioned above.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC