whitman wrote:
> Left Channel, I tried these new URLs, and they work fine ... but I get
> no Now Playing info, just a line listing that it's Paradise, etc. Is
> that expected? Shame not to know what's playing!

Yes that is expected. Apparently it's not possible to include metadata
with FLAC streams, but as I noted they're going to provide an API that
custom apps can use to grab that info. Given the problems we're
experiencing with the LMS plugin, maybe it's time to start over with
these resources. Easy for me to say, of course. :-) Sorry Michael.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC