mherger wrote:
> > And see below: it's no longer reporting "Ogg". Is that something you
> > did, or perhaps Bill?
>
> As I provide the metadata, I can report whatever I want :-D.l

Thank you! Also interesting that so far I'm always seeing "850k" even
though it says "VBR".

mherger wrote:

> > The question of how to add these to the menu is difficult. How about
> > this? Changes bolded:
>
> Thanks, will keep that around for consideration.

Glad to help. If you go with that, I further suggest removing "kbps" to
keep the descriptions short for mobile use: "(AAC 320 Stream)" and so
on.

mherger wrote:

> > Oh and while you're focused on this, I should mention that the AAC
> > streams also include Main 64, 32, and 24 kbps, plus Mellow 320, 128,
> 64
> > and 32. https://radioparadise.com/listen/stream-links
>
> I should add mellow. But I won't go below 128k. Who's going to use
> those?...

Agreed. I only use the lower bit rate streams when I'm outside on mobile
data, in which case I'm not on LMS anyway. (Then I'm on UAPP or the
official RP app instead). And I believe the few who access LMS remotely
(contrary to your recommendation) generally do so from workplace LANs.

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC