danx wrote:

> Another question I have is it possible to fix the player which is
> default selected if I open Squeezlite-X?
>
> Daniel

I'm giving this some thought...  Currently, SLX will default to its own
built-in player, if enabled.  If not enabled, it will go with what the
browser/server decided.  I could remember the player that was selected
last time you shut down the app, then on start up, query the server, and
if that player is connected, then make it the selected player when you
start up.  Would that suffice?  To give the ability to select some
player as the default would required a user interface to make that
selection and that would be more work and may add clutter, so I'm not
sure if I want to do all that yet, but I'll give it some thought.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X