Blackfiction wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do not know if this is the right place to ask or in the LMS section;
> Would it be possible to have the album sort options differ by genre? For
> example, for jazz, pop, rock, etc I would like to sort on year, album
> but for classical I would like to sort on album only. Maybe others would
> like to have it as well?

I plan to remove the 2 album sort options in Material's setting, and
replace them with a menu button on album lists - this would be saved
diferrently for albums, albums of an artist, and albums in a genre. Not
sure about separate sort per genre. However, with the sort button you
could at least change it when entering different genres.