bobertuk wrote:
> Would it be possible to put a separator between Group Players and real
> Players in the player selection drop-down list? Just like the one before
> 'Synchronise' and 'Manage Players'. Its purely cosmetic so just a
> thought to maybe help improve layout a little.

For the next release I've updted the players menu as follows:

-  Placed a "Group Players" / "Standard Players" title before list of
  relevant players (if there are group players)
-  Removed the speaker/speaker-group icon (not needed due to section
  title)
-  Placed an on/off button to the right of each player entry
-  If player sleep time is shown in menu, clicking on this will show
  sleep settings dialog