mherger wrote:
> > No, that was the queue only - where images were under artwork_url.
> Here
> > the proxy was not used (fixed now). For the browse page, and hence
> WWTT,
> > the cover is in the 'icon' parameter - and the proxy is used.
> Material
> > *always* defaults to LMS resizing, never mysqueezebox, but that
> > shouldn't be an issue?
>
> As you're requiring 7.9 anyway that should be fine. Except that mysb.com
>
> can be faster with shared ressources (eg. online radio stations!), as
> the resized images are cached. LMS would have to download potentially
> large images. I've seen crazy stuff like double-digit PNG files,
> resulting in file sizes beyond 10 MB - for a single image!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Next release of material will respect user image proxy/resize setting -
and use mysqueezebox.com if appropriate for remote image URLs. This, I
-think-, should resolve this issue. However, mysqueezebox.com seems to
enlarge images. If I set a size of 1024x1024 - and images are always
coming back at this size, when they clearly should be smaller. Larger
images are used for backdrops, etc. Is there a way to say the size is a
max size, not not a desired size?