mherger wrote:
> > No, that was the queue only - where images were under artwork_url.
> Here
> > the proxy was not used (fixed now). For the browse page, and hence
> WWTT,
> > the cover is in the 'icon' parameter - and the proxy is used.
> Material
> > *always* defaults to LMS resizing, never mysqueezebox, but that
> > shouldn't be an issue?
>
> As you're requiring 7.9 anyway that should be fine. Except that mysb.com
>
> can be faster with shared ressources (eg. online radio stations!), as
> the resized images are cached. LMS would have to download potentially
> large images. I've seen crazy stuff like double-digit PNG files,
> resulting in file sizes beyond 10 MB - for a single image!
>
> --
>
> Michael

The RP images don't seem that large. So, not sure that is the issue.
Still, I should respect user preferences. I'll check the user's
settings, and use mysqueezebox if appropriate. Am I correct in assuming
the URL would be:

Code:

  https://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/imageproxy?w=WIDTH&h=HEIGHT&u=ENCODED_URL

This is what the default web UI seems to be using.