slartibartfast wrote:
> If I skip a track using the default skin the image URL is
>
> https://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/imageproxy?w=50&h=50&u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.radioparadise.com%2Fcovers%2Fl%2FB00000HY7T.jpg
>
> which is definitely using mysqueezebox for resizing.

What I -think- is happening is; Material queries LMS to detect if
mysqueezebox should be used to resize remote images. As you have never
set this setting, it has no value. Material is incorrectly defaulting to
local-server resize in this case. I have changed this for 0.8.1 - so if
no value is set, mysqueezebox is used.

Can you please toggle this value via the default web UI? i.e. set
'Artwork resizing' to LMS, save, then set back to mysqueezebox, and
save. Now a value should be set. Does this now work?