dmcdayton wrote:
> Thanks Michael. I read the install file for the SSL software; I'm not
> comfortable with level of developer knowledge needed there to perform
> the install. Might I suggest you put a note up front in the thread for
> what version of Mac OS/LMS levels will support Material skin out of the
> box?

It's not Material, its the downloading of the plugin from github. You
can always install manually (and would also need to install updates
manually)

-  Download a release - e.g.

https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/releases/download/0.8.0/lms-material-0.8.0.zip
-  Create a folder named -MaterialSkin- within your LMS's plugins
  folder (not sure of the location on macOS)
-  Unzip the lms-material zip file *within* the -MaterialSkin- folder
-  Restart LMS