cpd73 wrote:
> It's not Material, its the downloading of the plugin from github. You
> can always install manually (and would also need to install updates
> manually)
>
> >   >
  -  Download a release - e.g.

https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/releases/download/0.8.0/lms-material-0.8.0.zip
  -  Create a folder named -MaterialSkin- within your LMS's plugins
  > folder (not sure of the location on macOS)
  -  Unzip the lms-material zip file *within* the -MaterialSkin-
  > folder
  -  Restart LMS

Hey, Material Skin and RP are working great together, no issues all
week, everything just works!

If you're taking requests, I'd love to have option of a micro mini,
frameless control window...just the lower bar of Material Skin window by
itself, not even the browser menu and toolbar headers. See attached. If
you can get extra fancy, have the Cover Image and Text resize in
proportion to the window size. Even fancier, give me option for the
original Vacuum Fluorescent display fonts and colors, even the pixel
dithering all of us original Squeezeheads fell for so long ago.

Or just leave it alone if its going to mess anything else up, its nearly
perfect as is:)

|Filename: UI Suggestion.png                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27548|