slimhase wrote:
> I noticed that the home-button is missing when running material on my
> iPhone SE.
> Running SLX in mobile view, its available. When I 'shrink' the window
> width in SLX, the homebutton vanishes there as well at some point.
> So, I assume the screen width of my phone is too small to show the
> button.
> But looking at the screenlayout at the size, where it starts vanishing,
> everything looks far from beeing cramped to me in that line.
> Could the value from which the button appears could be set a bit lower?

Yeah, the limit was 350px - I've changed this to 290px for 0.8.1  The
reason why it was initially done was in mobile layout with the
list/toggle button, and the add and play buttons, there was insufficient
space. However, for 0.8.0 I moved the list/grid toggle into the settings
menu - so now there is more space.

slimhase wrote:

> P.S. On the earlier discussion wrt slow Album art: I have the same
> issue. I was running local resizing (LMS w/ --nomysqueezebox started)
> Images take very long to load.
> Now I changed to mysqueezebox.com resizing and the images load
> superfast.

You should still be able to start LMS with ---nomysqueezebox- and still
use mysqueezebox to resize images.

I would remove the local resizing of remote URLs, but it was added by
Michael as a user was complaining about Qobuz images.