I still can't get the listen again (catch up) feature (listen live works
fine).
Here is the issue:

I listen outside the UK.
My LMS is on a QNAP.
I don't know how much information you require about the version, but
here goes:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1559745322 @ Wed Jun 5 16:54:07
CEST 2019
Operating system: Linux - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv5tel-linux
Perl Version: 5.20.3 - arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.049
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

I have installed the following plugins:
http://ecom.armourhome.co.uk/technical/BBCiplayer/repo.xml
http://bpa-code.github.io/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bpaplugins/files/betarelease-repo.xml

In the I-player settings for Live Stream and On Demand I no longer have
FLASH AAC
I only have HLS>DASH>MP3 in various orders, which doesn't seem to be a
problem for listening live.

When I go through the catch-up menu, I can select a station and
programme and it appears to play (complete with photo of the presenter)
but there is no sound.

Can anyone please help in simple terms – I'm no techy and my husband is
French (lol)
Thank you