slartibartfast wrote:
> But what if the real player is a member of the group you try to
> synchronise to? I'm pretty sure I tried this when trying to replicate
> the issue and I couldn't do it. So even if the OP inadvertently tried to
> sync the combination of players in his post I don't think he could.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I guess i I was meant by "OP".
To clarify. I have no LMS built-in sync "activated". I just use the
group player to syncronize 2 players (1x SB Touch & 1x SB Radio).
But in Spotify App (iOS or web based), the group player appears under
different Spotify Connect Device names.

1. Wohnzimmer
2. Wohnzimmer, Squeezebox Küche & Squeezebox Touch
3. Wohnzimmer, Squeezebox Touch & Squeezebox Küche

CentOS7 (x86_64-linux), SqueezebosServer 7.9.2 - usually the latest
nightly build
Squeezebox Touch
3x Squeezebox Radio
1x Squeezebox Boom
1x group player (contains SB Radio & SB Touch)