All,

Just found out about the Material Skin recently, and it loving it!

When browsing by Music Folder using both profiles, there are some
duplicates and some missing letters - how can I fix this?  Ideally, I'd
like to have something such as all the letters A-Z, and then 0-9 at the
end, with the capital letters including both upper and lower case folder
names.
As you'll see below, the following letters are missing: B, G, Q, and X
(but lowercase x is there)
The following letters are duplicates: D/d, M/M, and N/n
Also, how can I re-arrange the list of options on the home screen?  I'd
like to put Music Folder on the home screen instead of under More.
27577

|Filename: Screenshot_20190623-083111.png                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27577|