jp14 wrote:

> When browsing by Music Folder using both profiles, there are some
> duplicates and some missing letters - how can I fix this?  Ideally, I'd
> like to have something such as all the letters A-Z, and then 0-9 at the
> end, with the capital letters including both upper and lower case folder
> names.

For this view, Material is building the jumplist letter index itself. I
guess LMS is sorting (e.g.) "da, DB, dc" - Material is only checking for
differnces since the last letter - so sees "dDd". I'll change this to
uppercase all letters, in which case there will only be 1 "D" - but it
will be "D" even if there is only a "d", but this should not be an
issue.

As to the "missing" letters - they are not missing, just removed.
Material tries to reduce the jumplist if there is insufficient space for
all items. Due to the "dDd" (above) then this will cause more to be
remove that should be
jp14 wrote:

> Also, how can I re-arrange the list of options on the home screen?  I'd
> like to put Music Folder on the home screen instead of under More.

Sorry, not going to happen. If you want to control the list of items,
configure Material to use server-side categories.