jp14 wrote:
> Thanks for the quick acknowledgement.  Is it also possible to limit it
> to a maximum of the capitalized letters - that is, no duplicate between
> uppercase and lowercase?  (On a high resolution screen, I have D,d,D;
> M,m,M; N,n,N.)  And to summarize any numbers to a single entry of '0-9'?

As stated, for the next release, I have change it so that all letters
are uppercase, this would then automatically remove the duplicates (as
the list only contains a letter if different to the previous). As to
collapsing 0-9, not at the moment - as this would need to handle the
case of there being only, or mainly, numbers.