whoareyou wrote:
> Just installed the update:
>
> Good news is that on the desktop I believe this completely resolves the
> issue I reported.  App loads faster and the output device dropdown now
> works as expected.
>
> On the tablets not so good news  - The app  crashes on loading with an
> Application error trying to read an address 00000004.  Never gets to the
> splash screen.  If there's any other information you'd like I can get it
> for you.  Really not sure this is worth looking into any further.  These
> are old tablets that are not truly windows 10 certified.
> Thanks.

Ok - no progress with the tablets.  I tried a remote debug session with
the tablet, but I couldn't figure out where it was blowing up.  My
assembly language is quite a bit out of practice.

More importantly, the Desktop has another issue related to the audio
devices

Here's description of what I'm seeing:
On desktop , I primarily playback via a Bluetooth speaker, but I
frequently turn off Bluetooth .

1) When  Bluetooth is off and ...
2) The audio device is no longer present and ...
2) Start playback
3) Bad stuff happens

Squeezelite-x seems to select the next entry in the list.
I'm guessing that's what happens because the next entry in the list is
an ASIO driver installed by JRiver Media Center.  But this is not really
even a valid audio device for playback.

What ends up happening is that Media Center launches repeatedly and ends
up hanging my machine.

Now, I really don't think that should happen either, and I'll ask the
JRiver folks about this, but I don't think this device should be a valid
audio entry It's really a driver used by an audio device for playback.

When you bring up the list of audio devices for the computer via audio
settings it doesn't appear, and I believe that is the correct behavior.

Hope this all made sense.

Thanks again