rgdawson wrote:
> I just submitted Version 2.4.0 to the store.  (Store seems slow this
> week, so it may take a couple days to show up.)

The store really was slow this time.

Two things I noticed (not sure if it's a 2.4.0 exclusive):

- The startup crash (the one with squeezelite-win & conhost still
  running) occurred on my notebook (i7), too. CPU was under full load at
  the time.
- The opposite happened on my desktop PC. squeezelite-win & conhost
  have stopped running in the background, while SLX was still there (but
  the player was gone, obviously). Maybe it stopped when resuming the PC
  from sleep, not sure.

QLMS 7.9.2@2.04 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.28 dedicated to me. :D /
QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4