Raymond Woodward wrote:
> It also plays with V1 of the plug in and the current 7.92 LMS ...

Until I find the "audio gap" problem in V2 - I'm leaving V1 as the
stable PlayHLS player. However I am aware that V1 is broken for some
streams (e.g. AFL) so there is some urgency to fixing V2.

The plan is that V2 becomes the main HLS player but leave the V1
available using a different repo URL.

I think V2 is a better long term as it works on any LMS (OS agnostic)
avoiding an ffmpeg install, the overhead of running ffmpeg, quicker
turnaround fixing HLS bugs and provides access to in-stream metadata
(particularly in iHeart streams which has been requested by iHeart
plugin users).