mherger wrote:

> > Does this list allow toggling from grid to list? i.e. is the "Toggle
> > view" button in the sub-toolbar, or in the main 3-dotted menu on the
> > right in the upper toolbar?
>
> Yes, it can be toggled. But Search still wouldn't work.

No, then it won't work. To speed up the recyler, I removed as many "if"
clauses as possible - as I mainly want the recylcer for lists of the
same type. So, when this is used, the search part is not wired in. I
think I might see the error. Can you edit "browse-resp.js" and move line
341 ("types.add(i.type);") to line 340 - (i.e so that it is now before
the closing bracket, not after).