mherger wrote:
> > Would it be possible to store artist bio files in markdown format,
> and
> > have them rendered through the CLI interface in HTML, in a similar
> > fashion as what you have done for local album files ?
>
> Yes, that should be possible.
>
> > If I want to store my own artist bio files, where should I store them
> ?
> > Is there a specific folder (similar to artist images) ?
>
> I'd recommend to store them at the artist level (assuming you got a
> Artist/Album/Track folder hierarchy)
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for handling markdown - I find it much more convenient than
html.

As has been already mentionned in this thread, storing artist bio files
in the music folders directly creates lots of issues. Having them, as a
"last resort" in a single folder would have some advantages. I
understand there can be "homonyms" - but that is also true for artist
pictures. Is that something you could add in a future version ?