rgdawson wrote:
> Thought about this some more.  You just have to get SLX to match the LMS
> server ports for both http and the Command Line Interface.  Go into LMS
> settings and confirm both.
> For CLI Port, go into LMS Settings | Advanced | Command Line Interface.
> for Http port, go into LMS Settings | Advanced | Network.
> In SLX settings, set to match.
> I am thinking your Http port is set to 9002, and your CLI port might be
> set to 9090.
> Then make sure your NAS firewall does not block the CLI port, whatever
> it is.

Ok
I have set CLI to 9090, HTTP set to 9002. More importantly I have
NAS-ports 3483, 9002 and 9090 open from my internal network. 9090 is
also open from the internal network as a source port (i don't know
really how to translate this.) Sometime in this process it started
functioning.
Thank you so much for your kind support.

dsm 6.2 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9.1 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- <s>moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 14 (android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>zettaly avy running android
4.4.4</s> -- squeeze ctrl app