I'm doing a bit of research on behalf of someone on another forum. He
has no equipment yet.

Anyway, does this plugin allow the playback of Apple Music from an
iPhone or iPad?

I would be grateful if anyone could confirm this.

I'm running LMS on a rpi4b with Raspbian Buster-lite.

Upon install of the plugin, I got this error messager when trying to
access Settings

> 404 Not Found:
> plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/ShairTunes2W/settings/basic.html

Luck me I had the answer from

>                                       [image:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png]
> Originally Posted by *rom650*                                         '[image:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png]'
> (https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=916846#post916846)
>

>                               It worked after doing apt-get upgrade
> libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl

So thanks, rom65, and thank you philippe! :)

ronnie