matek994 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> installed the plugin (via LMS plug-ins page), but get the following
> message when clicking on Settings:
>
> 404 Not Found:
> plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/ShairTunes2W/settings/basic.html
>
> Already tried to apt-get upgrade libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl, but didnt
> help.
>
> LMS version: 7.7.2 (I know it's oldÂ…)
> OS: Debian
>
> Thanks

Bumping this.

Yesterday i recommended this plugin to a friend and decided toay to
confirm it was still working.

I have the same message, nearest path I could find is

Code:
--------------------

/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/HTML/EN/plugins/ShairTunes2W/settings/basic.html
--------------------

> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1567938514 @ Sun Sep 8 12:49:29
> CEST 2019
>
> Hostname: raspberrypi
>
> Server IP Address: 192.168.1.*
>
> Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
> Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
>
> Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
> Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
>
> Audio::Scan: 1.02
> IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
>
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
>
> Total Players Recognized: 1

Any ideas?

ronnie