mherger wrote:
  Or at least
everything since the server start.

Here's a log starting from a LMS restart  :
LMS_7.7.6_Synology_fromStartup.log
Let me know if you need more.

Turns out some module I'm using in the plugin and which comes with LMS is outdated in 7.7.6 and fails with more recent Perl versions - as the one installed on Synology DSM. I did update it in 7.9 three years ago, but never did for 7.7.6. I could certainly do this today. But I doubt Synology is going to update their package. Therefore I can only recommend you install pinkdot's 7.9 package instead... Or you try to replace the files yourself. Just tell me if you want to have instructions for this.

Not related : I've also attached another one from a lyrics request on my
main rig (the one I updated to 7.9.2), because there seems to be issues
with accented characters.

I'll look into this. Accents... it's particularly difficult with some crowd sourced services where they don't seem to always make sure the encoding is correct. I've seen cases where one service would return both correctly and incorrectly encoded files.

--

Michael