ErwinB wrote:
> I have my old 3B+ laying around... I did try an upgrade on it before
> without increasing the boot partition btw. If I remember correctly I did
> get it working for the most part after some upgrade troubles with
> dependencies. But that was on a modified max2play installation (more
> than just MIP)
> If you can tell me what you want me to try I would be willing (time
> permitting) to do a clean max2play install on it with MIP and try to
> upgrade it...

Hi ErwinB,
thanks a lot for the offer. Since you got the in-situ update working for
the most part (I guess the 386 libraries will have been part of the
dependency trouble), I am confident and will try it myself when I will
have some time :-)

One question concerning your new Max2Play buster installation:
Do you know how big the size of the current boot partition is? The old
one had 41.8Mb  (command lsblk).

Thanks a lot,
Frank