sbp wrote:
> On my phone this happens:
>
> Would it be possible to have mobile browser behave the same way as
> non-mobile browsers, as it is a very convenient way to quickly go the ie
> the artist if I want to add more albums from this artist?

Ah, that's the now-playing page - your first example was the queue.
Yeah, that search is not Material - but the browser itself. Material has
no on-click handlers for these text fields. I could add a click-handler
for the artist line. Adding for both artist and album would be a bit
fiddly for touch, as they are quite close together.

...forget that. There is a context menu on the cover (which has show
image, and show track info). Perhaps I should add a 'browse artist',
'browse album', and (if applicable) 'browse composer' to this context
menu...