Craig,

I noticed that since "Manage Players" is not available if you only have
a single player connected to server, there is no way to access the sleep
controls unless you have more than one player connected to the server.
This got me thinking, would it make sense to make the sync and sleep
icons (currently shown to the left of the player name) buttons on the
tool bar (to the right of the player name) that are always there and
dimmed when not applicable but still able to go straight to the sync or
sleep pages for configuration.

It would look like this:

28178

BTW, I also moved the info icon to the right of the volume control on
the mobile page to make the order consistent with desktop layout.

I've been running it this way for a few days as an experiment and I
think it works nicely.  Just a idea for your consideration.

Love your work!

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: SleepSyncAsButtons.PNG                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28178|

Squeezelite-X