Am 11.09.2019 um 16:54 schrieb left channel:

Qobuz is one reason I can't recall everything about my tests of MQA
support. I don't need MQA, and find it an unnecessary technical
distraction.

+1. And MQA sound not as good as normal hires files in flac format.

MQA is good for the companies that get money for the special hardware which is needed to play MQA or for the people that get money for the licences, but it is for sure not good regarding sound quality.

But OK, if Tidal is the only service available and e.g. Qobuz is not, thats weird :-(.

Cheers,

  Schoepp