Thanks Michael
Allmusic and Roon started grouping classical music tracks into works a
while back. Through the Qobuz / Roon integration, I guess Qobuz adoped
the same. I have attached a screenshot of how this grouping looks in the
Qobuz Tablet app. If you retrieve track names the "usual" way, you only
get the movements, not the works (group) names. In this case you would
be missing the symphony name.
The way app developers usually solve this is that they concatenate the
work name and the track name for the track listing.

|Filename: Qobuz track groupings.jpg                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28232|

- Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2
-  SB3
-  SB Touch (5x)