I can confirm jacobacci's point.

It isn't an issue I thought of raising as I am only too happy to have
Qobuz available as it is currently - but this issue is an irritant.

Classical works (or "pieces" in the vernacular) such as symphonies,
sonatas, concertos, etc, etc are usually comprised of multiple
movements. Each of these movements is usually a separate track. In LMS
Qobuz the movement names (tracks) are shown but often not which piece
they are part of.

An extreme example is when there is a multidisc set. Take Annie
Fischer's recording of the 32 Beethoven Piano Sonatas.

These are the iPeng screen shot followed by the Qobuz desktop app screen
shot of the first few movements (or tracks).

As you can see there is no way of telling which piece the movements
relate to on the LMS Qobuz screenshot.

(I got round this my making my own crib sheet of the pieces &
movements.)

|Filename: Qobuz - Annie Fischer Beethoven Sonatas.JPG              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28236|

Allo Digione Signature (+LiFePo Batteries), Touch, Metrum Jade, Bryston
B4 SST2, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows
7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.