DeeToot wrote:
> From Custom Browse settings>Settings Section: Enabled menus>Show in
> browse and home menu tickbox
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2
>
> This morning I restarted pCP + SqueezeCtrl and see:
>
> 28219
>
> So the ordering seems somewhat random. Thanks, D.

Ok so I think to know what the problem is. The menu sort value (which is
actually called weight behind the scenes) is normally sent as an integer
value and that's what Squeeze Ctrl expects. For some reason, sometimes
the Custom Browse plugin send the value as text. (In programming there's
a difference between the number 25 and the text "25") So the app
basically just ignores it.

I'll account for this in the next update.