Wigster wrote:
> I mean that in the Spotty app, there is an account menu, which contains
> two items: the name of the current Spotify user and a menu called
> "Switch account". When you browse into the "Switch account" menu, in
> Material nothing appears. In iPeng I get a list with the names of the
> other configured Spotify users, and selecting the user switches Spotty
> to this account. The username items take a little while to appear, which
> is maybe why Material doesn't see it?

No idea. How long is a "little while"??? All I can suggeset is:

-  Start Material in a desktop browser - using
  http://SERVER:9000/material/desktop?debug=json
-  Open the browser's developer tools
-  Go to the console tab
-  Clear any current debug messages
-  Navigate into spotty -> "Switch account"

Post the contents of the debug messages here. Perhaps there will be
something of use.