cpd73 wrote:
> Can you try the version of material from git? If the angle bracket is
> the issue, then this should be resolved.

Hi,

I have just installed the version from git (by adding your repository
according to the installation instructions on gihub). LMS claims to have
installed v1.0.2: is this the one with the latest commits, or does this
repository default to the latest official release, which is the same as
the LMS official repository?

In any case, if this version contains the changes, then they didn't make
a difference. The user name is "Firstname Lastname" (without quotes), so
has a space but no asterisks or angled brackets . That was just for
privacy. If this isn't the latest version, then please let me know how
to pull it.

Thanks!