rgdawson wrote:
> Can you give me a little more to go on?  It sounds like you are saying
> that the Telnet interface is failing.  (Still should not be getting an
> Access Violation error.)  Can you show me some log info?
>
> R Greg Dawson

I don't know what kind of log I can copy here. The error is displayed at
the bottom of the app window that is all. Can't find anything related in
Windows log.
The server on the port 9090 seems down on my raspberry pi as I can't
connect with Squeezer (Android app) too. I have to repair the server I
think. I still can control the raspberry pi LMS through a web page and
Sqeezebox Controller.

SqueezeliteX works well with a LMS installed on a Synology. Just tested.