wt0 wrote:
> Album art is supposed to be shown. It works fine in the Android Auto app
> on my phone when I'm on a mobile data connection. I use a home VPN to
> connect to my home network so that may have helped. How are you
> connecting to your server?  Of course it could also just be a slow data
> connection.  In the Squeeze Ctrl app itself, can you see the album art?
>
> Squeeze Ctrl has no control over how the Android Auto UI functions, it
> just provides the data for Android Auto to show.  If the back button
> doesn't show, then it's a problem with Android Auto.Album art works fine
> using normal Android Squeeze Controller on Android
phone; both when I'm on home WiFi and using 4G when I'm away (I'm using
port forwarding in my home router towards LMS server). It's only with AA
(both phone app and car head unit), that I have this issue with Album
Art. Is there any debug I can enable on the app to help finding the root
cause?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk