olivier.playwithfree wrote:
> I have squeezebox servers in 2 locations.  So I configured 2 LMS servers
> in Squeeze Ctl.
> My concern is everytime I change location I have to go in the settings
> to select the right one. If not I get a 'connect' button which does not
> work because the other server is selected...
> Would it be possible to change behavior so it is transparent to the
> user?To automate your situation, the only way would be to only use servers
that are discovered or at least prefer them. However that will slow down
connection for users with one server, since Squeeze Ctrl tries to
connect using the previous address first.  Since one server setups are
much more common, that's the case I'm optimizing for.

For quicker switching of servers, use the selector in the header menu
instead of going to  settings.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk